We offer an Isle of Wight dog daycare service for as little as £20 per day*. Although we look after dogs all through the week, we do require advanced bookings (unless there are exceptional circumstances, under which, the dog/s would have to have carried out a prior introduction with us).
Our daily operating hours are between 07:30 – 17:30 Monday to Friday, but we can cater outside of these times when required.
The garden at our daycare centre in Lake is mostly laid with lawn but has various other all-weather areas for inclement weather such as an Enrichment Lounge which is a spacious doggy haven to keep warm and dry. See more in the Facilities section below.
- Enrichment Lounge
- Chilling Den
- Sand Pit
- Dog Kitchen for preparing food
- Internal air conditioning and heating
- Paddling pool for the warmer summer months
- Large garden mostly laid to lawn, with various all-weather areas for rainy days
- Raised platforms
- Undercover patio area
- Hide and Seek Adventure Area
- Dog coats available to keep them dry during wet weather
- Access to a large enclosed field (which is also available for private hire.) We aim to keep the dogs at the field for as long as possible (weather permitting) to give them plenty of exercise
- Vehicle with fitted safety crates to keep your dog/s safe when travelling
- Pick up and drop off service available
You can drop your dog off with us anytime from 07:30 and pick them up by 17:30. However, if for any reason you cannot pick your dog up in time, we do offer a late-night pick-up service. This may entail additional charges and is subject to availability.
Pick up & drop off service
We are able to pick up your beloved dog from anywhere on the Island at a small additional fee from £5 each day, depending on circumstances, how many dogs are in that area and the distance away from our daycare centre. Pricing will be discussed when enquiring.
We have welcome packs we give to all of our clients with all the relevant information so you know your dog/s are in safe hands.
We are unable to cater for dogs under the age of 1 (puppies) or those with poor to no mobility due to requiring more attention than mature active dogs.
Please do get in touch to further discuss your requirements and we will work with you to sort out the best plan of action.